I recently spoke with a friend who is going through a breakup. Together for years, it can be hard to imagine your life with anyone else, or even alone. For all you know, your heart is in a million pieces and you’re not quite sure you’ll be whole for a while. I know. I’ve been there! The healing process takes time; and as everyone says, time heals all wounds. But what do you do in that process? How do you redefine yourself and again find who you are? This led us to talking about the dating process.
So many questions came to mind…
- How do people date now-a-days?
- Is online dating as scary as it seems?
- How do you stand out amongst hundreds of people?
Question number three really struck me and in a quick brainstorm session later, we came up with the idea to photograph newly single guys and gals that were ready to get back into the dating scene – and do it the right way.
Here’s how it would work. Dedicate an hour of your day taking pictures with other single people. Zero pressure – just fun! Hang out and venture to different St. Pete locations. These locations would be pre-selected to curate a better image and story. Do you love a good craft beer? Well, then we are definitely getting you a photo of yourself drinking a Sunshine City IPA!
- When: February 10th @ 4 pm
- Where: Downtown locations to be determined
- Cost: $60
- What: 5 solo images AND one beer (because why not?)
- Value: Redefinition of yourself and some killer profile pictures
What to bring
- A change of clothes! You’ll have time to change in between other people getting their photos done
- Water! It could be hot and we will be roaming around for about an hour. Be smart!
- An open mind! Trust the vision and just have fun!
Use this time to get your feet wet and meet new people. Use this time to hone in on who you are and what you like to do for fun. But most importantly, use this time to get a killer image of yourself, without your ex, and feel good again!
Spots are limited to 10..so..are you ready? Contact me here to book your spot!