What started as a photo event for newly single guys and gals has quickly evolved into a headshot event for anyone and everyone! I am excited to announce that the next event will be held on July 8th in Tampa for singles, entrepreneurs, instagrammers, and for anyone who just wants to let loose, have fun and feel that boost in confidence!
Here’s how it works. Dedicate 2 hours of your day taking pictures with other local people. Zero pressure – just fun! Hang out and venture to different, pre-selected Tampa locations that are curated to help create a better image and tell a better story.
- When: Sunday, July 8th @ 10:30 am
- Where: Armature Works, Rialto and Free Library, Maven Market on Channelside
- Duration: Please allow 2 hours for this event.
- Start Time: 10:30 am sharp. Please consider showing up 10 minutes early.
- Cost: $75
- What: 5 solo images
- Value: Redefinition of yourself and some killer profile pictures
WHAT TO BRING FOR YOUR HEADSHOT
- A change of clothes! You’ll have time to change in between other people getting their photos done
- Water! It could be hot and we will be roaming around outside. Be smart!
- An open mind! Trust the vision and just have fun!
HERE’S WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
“NEVER HAVE I FELT THIS GOOD ABOUT A PHOTO OF MYSELF.”
“OMG KERA THEY ARE AMAZING”
“HOLY S*%T. I LOVE THEM.”
Use this time to get your feet wet and meet new people. Use this time to hone in on who you are and what you like to do for fun. But most importantly, use this time to get a killer image of yourself and feel good again!
SPOTS ARE LIMITED TO 10..SO..ARE YOU READY? CONTACT ME HERE TO BOOK YOUR SPOT!
Not convinced just yet? Read about my last event here!